Our collection—your toolbox. If you could build robots out of all the amazing artefacts at the Canada Science and Technology Museum, what would you create?
The Canada Science and Technology Museum, one of the three museums of Ingenium—Canada’s Museums of Science and Innovation, is proud to announce its newest mobile game: Artebots. The first app of its kind for the museum, Artebots engages users with the museum’s collection in a fun and exciting way not only in the exhibitions, but beyond the walls of the Museum. Through the magic of augmented reality, users can collect, test, explore, and create whatever they can imagine – using artefacts from the museum’s extensive collection. Ages 8 and up.
You are on an important mission: defeat the evil Bot Crusher, who is threatening to destroy the museum’s collection! Customize your robot using actual artefacts, then test your creation in different augmented reality challenges. From mountain climbing to space exploration, adventure awaits.
- Choose from more than 40 unique artefacts
- Play the King of the Hill Challenge and overcome five levels of difficulty
- Explore your own environment in Free Mode
- Unlock a new artifact with each challenge
- Entertaining for kids and adults alike
- Available in English and French
- Still to come: New challenges and a player leaderboard
Artebots was developed by Ingenium, in partnership with the Montreal studio CREO. Artebots is available for download on the Apple App Store and on Google Play, along with other apps in the Ingenium collection: Ace Academy: Black Flight, Ace Academy: Skies of Fury, Bee Odyssey, and Space Frontiers: Dawn of Mars.Back to top