Colourful cranberries and tangy orange slices make this a flavourful, festive drink for your next holiday party.
- 2 cups (500 mL) cranberry juice
- 2 cups (500 mL) apple cider (or apple juice)
- 2 tsp (2.5 mL) honey
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup (250 mL) whole fresh or frozen cranberries
- Extra orange slices for garnish
- On the stovetop using medium-high heat, combine the cranberry juice, apple cider, and honey in a large pot.
- Add the orange slices, cinnamon sticks, and whole cranberries.
- Bring to a boil for two to three minutes. Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, for five minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve warm, garnished with a few extra slices of orange. Leftover juice can be refrigerated for up to five days.
Try This: Having a party? Transfer to a slow cooker and set to warm for long-term serving.
Yield: 5 to 6 servings