Membership is the ideal way for you and your family to enjoy the interactive exhibitions and activities at Ingenium’s museums — as often as you’d like. Take a fresh-air adventure at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum, the world’s only working farm in the heart of a capital city. Let your imagination take flight at the Canada Aviation and Space Museum, one of the finest aviation museums in the world. Tap into your inner scientist at the Canada Science and Technology Museum, which tells Canada’s innovation story in an immersive, educational, and fun way.
Choose from the membership categories below for unlimited access to Ingenium’s three world-class museums — and other great membership benefits.
A Family membership includes up to two named adults and their children or grandchildren (ages 17 and under)
$130 / year
An Individual membership is for 1 named adult (ages 18 and older)
$65 / year
A Daycare membership offers unlimited weekday admission for up to 12 individuals from a daycare or special needs group.
$130 / year
- 15% discount if at least 1 named cardholder is a senior (ages 60 and up), a student (ages 18+ and enrolled in school), or lives out of town (at least 100 kilometres outside of Ottawa). Only 1 of the aforementioned can be claimed per membership purchase. Not available for Daycare memberships.
- A 10% discount will be offered if during checkout the auto-renew option is selected.
- For an additional $39 an annual parking pass can be added to any membership purchase
- A + 1 Guest and + 2 Guests option is available on all memberships for an additional $40 and $60, respectively.
Ingenium offers a membership auto-renewal option to its members. This convenient option will not only ensure that your membership benefits continue seamlessly, but by selecting it you will also save 10% off your membership purchase and future automatic renewals!
- Unlimited admission to all three Ingenium museums
- Free admission to multiple museums and science centres across Canada and around the world
- Invitations to members-only workshops, events, and tours
- A 10% discount at Ingenium's boutiques
- A 10% discount at The Collective by Urban Element - Ingenium's cafés
- Option to purchase a members-only parking pass
- Subscription to Member eNews
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! You may use your membership as early as the day of the purchase. A confirmation email is sent to the provided email address as a proof of membership, along with e-ticketing instructions.
Yes, gift memberships are a great idea — and can be sent directly to the recipient. Select the “Purchase as a gift” option under the appropriate category above.
Yes. The members-only parking add-on can be purchased at any time during the course of a membership. If you wish to purchase a parking pass after you have purchased a membership, please call the membership office at 613-991-3053 or 1-866-442-4416
No, guests need to be accompanied by a named cardholder with the + guest add-on.
There's no limit to the number of times you can visit the Ingenium museums during your membership period.
Yes! Within five days of your museum visit, you can redeem the cost of your ticket(s) towards an Ingenium membership! To take advantage of this promotion, please forward a copy of your booking confirmation email to: contact@IngeniumCanada.org
Reward your employees and foster corporate culture with an Ingenium corporate membership.