- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) oil (canola, sunflower or olive)
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) ground cumin
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) garlic powder
- ½ tsp. (2.5 ml) chili powder
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 15 ounce (450 ml) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
Mix all the spices and oil together in a large bowl; add the chickpeas and toss them to coat them evenly.
Spread the chickpeas in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated oven at 350°F (175°C) for about 45 minutes or until they are nicely browned and slightly crispy.