Enjoy this delicious veggie dip with your favourite vegetables or pita chips!
- 1 ½ cups (375 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup (60 mL) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (250 mL) baby spinach
- 1 tsp (5 mL) parsley flakes
- ½ tsp (2.5 mL) garlic powder
- ½ tsp (2.5 mL) onion powder
- ½ tsp (2.5 mL) lemon and herb seasoning blend
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- In a large mixing bowl, blend the Greek yogurt and softened cream cheese together by hand, or with a hand mixer.
- In a food processor, pulse the baby spinach until fully chopped.
- Add the chopped spinach to the yogurt mix and stir.
- Add the parsley flakes, garlic powder, onion powder, lemon and herb blend, and salt.
- Stir to combine. Scoop into a bowl, and serve with your favourite veggies or pita chips.
Canada Agriculture and Food Museum