- 1 ¾ cups (475 ml) all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp (20 ml) baking powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) roasted garlic and peppers seasoning
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) garlic powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) granulated sugar
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) salt
- ¼ cup (60 ml) cold butter, cut into cubes
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk
- 1 cup (250 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, seasoning, garlic powder, sugar, and salt.
Add the butter to the dry ingredients.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until it resembles breadcrumbs.
Add in the milk and cheddar cheese and mix just until combined.
Drop the biscuits on a greased baking sheet using a small ice cream scoop.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Makes: 30 biscuits