Enjoy this creamy, blueberry smoothie for breakfast or a snack on a summer day!
- 2 cups (500 mL) frozen blueberries
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen mango chunks (or frozen pineapple or peach slices)
- 1 banana, fresh or frozen, cut into slices
- 1 cup (250 mL) orange juice
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) vanilla yogurt
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender, taking care to seal the lid tightly.
- Blend on a high speed, until fully blended and smooth.
- Pour into your favourite glass and serve.
Yield: 5 regular glass-sized servings.
Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- View all programs at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum