During our summer camp registration on February 23rd, our registration site experienced technical difficulties during this period of significant demand. We sincerely apologize for the frustration and inconvenience this caused.
On March 1st at 12 p.m., we will re-open our registration site and release any available spots for purchase.
Kids can experience the joy of farm life right in the heart of the city! Campers get hands-on experience caring for farm animals like rabbits, poultry, sheep and goats. Your child will enjoy a week filled with games, crafts and delicious snacks too!
|June 26 to June 30||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$360|
|July 4 to July 7*||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$300* 4-day camp|
|July 10 to July 14||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$360|
|July 17 to July 21||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$360|
|July 24 to July 28||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$360|
|July 31 to Aug 4||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$360|
|Aug 8 to Aug 11*||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$300* 4-day camp|
|Aug 14 to Aug 18||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$360|
|Aug 21 to Aug 25||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$360|
Taxes are included when applicable.
Drop-off and pick-up
The camps will run from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with a flexible drop-off time from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and a flexible pick-up time from 4:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. This is included with camp registration.
Notes and restrictions
- Camps must be pre-booked.
- Camps are run in both official languages (English and French)
- A child is not allowed to be registered for more than one week of camp. Ingenium reserves the right to cancel the registrations for any child booked into more than one camp at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- The age of the child on August 31, 2023 will determine which camp they are eligible to register for.
- Counsellor-to-child ratio is a minimum of 1 to 8.
- Each child receives a camp T-shirt.
- Friday lunch is provided.
- Camps will not run during the statutory holidays taking place Monday, July 3rd, 2023 and Monday, August 7th, 2023.
- You may cancel your registration up to three (3) weeks before the start of your camp week. There is a $40 fee for cancellations. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after the three week cut-off. Refunds will be issued in the event that the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum has to cancel a camp.
If you have any questions about the registration process or camps at the museum, please call the Customer Engagement Team at 613-991-3053 or contact@IngeniumCanada.org.