This cute, origami rabbit is perfect for Easter! Suitable for beginners.
- 15 x 15 cm (6”x 6”) paper, in your choice of colour
- A thin, black marker
- Assorted coloured markers
- Start with a square sheet of paper. Place your sheet of paper on a flat surface, positioned in a diamond shape.
- Fold the paper in half, from bottom to top, to make a triangle.
- Fold the bottom edge of the triangle, about a quarter of the way up. Flatten the surface evenly with your fingers.
- Fold the two bottom corners to the top of the triangle. These will be the bunny’s ears.
- Turn the paper over.
- Fold the top corner back, to shape the rabbit’s head.
- Fold the bottom tip up, to shape the rabbit’s chin.
- Using your markers, draw the rabbit’s eyes, nose, mouth, and whiskers.
- Give your rabbit a name to complete the craft.
Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- View all programs at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- View other programs related to Arts & Design