Enjoy this vibrant green spirulina smoothie for a nutritious and refreshing snack!
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 banana, frozen, cut into slices
- 1 or 2 cubes of frozen spinach (or a handful of fresh spinach)
- 2 cups (500 mL) orange juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chia seeds
- 1 tsp (5 mL) spirulina powder
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender, taking care to seal the lid tightly.
- Blend on a high speed, until fully blended and smooth.
- Pour into your favourite glass and serve.
Yield: Five regular glass-sized servings.