These delicious pancakes are easy to whip up for weekend brunch!
- 1 ¾ cups (430 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) baking powder
- ½ tsp (2.5 mL) salt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (500 mL) milk
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) canola oil
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs one at a time, beating well between each addition. Add the milk and mix well.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture. Mix until well combined, then add the oil to the mixture and stir.
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- Spoon batter onto the griddle, about 1/3 cup at a time. Cook until small bubbles start to form on top of the pancakes. Flip and cook until the pancakes are golden brown.
- Serve warm with maple syrup and enjoy!
Canada Agriculture and Food Museum