This sweet, creamy sauce is perfect for dipping chicken tenders or pretzel bites! It’s also delicious when drizzled over salad or used as a salmon glaze.
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Juice of half a lemon
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Using a whisk, mix until fully blended and creamy.
- Pour into a small mason jar and refrigerate until ready to use. The sauce will keep for up to two weeks in the refrigerator.
Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- View all programs at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum