- 3 ½ cups (875 ml) old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup (250 ml) crispy rice cereal
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) oat flour
- ½ cup (125 ml) chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) brown sugar
- ¾ tsp (3.75 ml) baking soda
- 1⁄4 tsp (1.25 ml) salt
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) canola oil
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) honey
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Line a 9 x 13 inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, mix together the oats, crispy rice cereal, oat flour, chocolate chips, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt.
In a separate bowl, mix the canola oil, honey, and vanilla extract.
Pour over the oat mixture and stir until all the ingredients are combined.
Spread in the prepared pan and press firmly into an even layer.
Bake for 25 minutes or until golden on top.
Let cool in the baking sheet.
Lift the parchment paper to remove the granola bars from the baking sheet.
Cut into squares and enjoy!