- 2 cups (500 ml) frozen diced hash brown potatoes, thawed
- ½ cup (175 ml) diced baby tomatoes
- 1 medium green or red pepper, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) roasted garlic and pepper seasoning
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1 cup (250 ml) shredded Tex Mex cheese, divided
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup (60 ml) milk
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) salt
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) pepper
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish.
In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, diced tomatoes, diced pepper, green onion, garlic powder and seasoning.
Transfer to the baking dish and sprinkle half of the shredded cheese on top.
In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the casserole. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the top is golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting.
Serve and enjoy!