Explore science and technology through this play-based learning camp. Create amazing structures, try wacky experiments, and try out new technologies…all while forming new friendships!
|July 4 to July 7 *||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$260 *|
|July 10 to July 14||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$325|
|July 17 to July 21||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$325|
|July 24 to July 28||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$325|
|July 31 to Aug 4||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$325|
|Aug 8 to Aug 11 *||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$260 *|
|Aug 14 to Aug 18||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$325|
Taxes are included when applicable.
Drop-off and pick-up
The camps will run from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with a flexible drop-off time from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and a flexible pick-up time from 4:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. This is included with camp registration.
Notes and restrictions
- Children must be at least 5 years old on July 4th, 2023 to participate in camp.
- Camp will not run during the statutory holiday taking place on Monday July 3rd and Monday, August 7th, 2023.
- A child is not allowed to be registered for more than one week of camp at the Canada Science and Technology Museum.
- Counsellor-to-child ratio is a minimum of 1 to 6.
- You may cancel your registration up to three (3) weeks before the start of your camp week. There is a $40 fee for cancellations. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after the three-week cut-off. Refunds will be issued in the event that the Canada Science and Technology Museum has to cancel a camp.