In celebration of Winterlude, check out ExploraZine! This is a “zine” — or mini magazine — filled with ideas for creative activities in the snow.
Make your zine your very own! You are encouraged to colour, take notes, and customize this zine to your liking. See our examples below.
To make your zine:
- Print the zine pdf.
- Cut the three full black lines, as indicated by the arrows. Make sure to stop when you reach the dotted line.
- To create the accordion effect, fold each panel following the pattern of the orange arrows.
- Take a piece of construction paper, and fashion a front and back cover.
- View all programs at the Canada Science and Technology Museum
- View other programs related to Arts & Design