Choo! Choo! Climb aboard this Virtual Field Trip for an exciting journey. Explore the world of trains through interactive demonstrations, storytelling, songs, and dance.
This program is virtual via Zoom. We have implemented the following measures to ensure that our virtual programming is safe and secure:
- Waiting room to prevent uninvited guests from joining the meeting
- Controls in place to control if and when students can chat and share content
- End-to-end encryption to ensure proper security
- Recording of program is not permitted by any party
An educator from the museum will connect with your classroom using videoconferencing software. Through your web camera and the chat feature, the educator will see and interact with the students throughout the session. See the attached document for tips and tricks for connecting with your class.
PLANNING YOUR VIRTUAL FIELD TRIP (PDF)
After you book your program, we will provide information about the program set up and any supplies you/your students will need to maximize your experience.
We request a maximum of 30 students or one classroom per session, in order maximize the educator’s ability to interact with your students.
Booking requests can be made through our Online Reservation Request Form.
You can also connect directly to our Customer Relations team:
Phone: 613-991-3053 or 1-866-442-4416
- View all programs at the Canada Science and Technology Museum
- View other programs related to Rail Transportation, Engineering & Technology
- View other programs for: Daycare Centres 18 mos to 5 yrs - K (Ontario) or Preschool (Quebec)