Project North Star
- The Museum is home to the world’s last remaining Canadair North Star. To help restore this aviation treasure, we need volunteers who are available two to three days a week (Monday to Friday, between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.).
- Providing administrative support is a great way for volunteers to gain experience in the offices of a national museum.
- Enliven our popular Discovery Cart, stocked with fascinating objects — from helmets to maps — used by Second World War pilots.
Cessna 150 and Cockpits
- Help visitors climb behind the controls of a Cessna 150, or into one of the cockpits in the Museum’s jet section.
- Join visitors on the Museum floor to share your experiences and knowledge from a career in the aerospace industry or the military, or as a private pilot. Aviation enthusiasts are also welcome to apply.