After considering all possible options, Ingenium has made the heartbreaking decision to cancel the 2020 Summer Camp programs at all three Museums.
Read full message
Sprouting Chefs Camp is all about fun in the kitchen and on the farm! Through hands-on entertaining and interactive cooking, little chefs learn the basics of food preparation, safe cooking, and healthy eating. While children create great food, they discover the important role agriculture plays in their everyday lives. They also learn to take care of an outdoor garden. By “adopting” a chicken for a week, campers also learn what it means to care for animals.
If you have any questions about the registration process or camps at the museums, please call the Customer Relations Team at 613-991-3053 or contact@IngeniumCanada.org.
|June 22–26||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$315|
|June 29–July 3*||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$255|
|July 6–10||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$315|
|July 13–17||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$315|
|July 20–24||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$315|
|July 27–31||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$315|
|August 4–7*||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$255|
|August 10–14||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$315|
|August 17–21||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$315|
Taxes are included when applicable.
Feel free to take advantage of our Before Care and After Care hours.
|Before Care||After Care|
|8 a.m. to 9 a.m.||4 p.m. to 5 p.m.|
$20 per week per child
|$20 per week per child|
Notes and restrictions
- Camps must be pre-booked.
- Camps are run in both official languages (English and French).
- A child is not allowed to be registered for more than one week of camp.
- Children must be the required age on August 31, 2020.
- Camp will not run during the statutory holidays taking place Wednesday, July 1st, 2020 and Monday, August 3rd, 2020.
- Counsellor-to-child ratio is a minimum of 1 to 8.
- One snack will be provided daily and lunch on Friday.
- Each child receives a camp T-shirt.
- For location, see the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum map.
- Map for pickup and drop-off locations.
- For the best experience, please ensure you are accessing events.com with the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari (version 5.1 or higher). If you are using Internet Explorer it is recommended that you use version 11 or higher.