This camp is full.
As there may be some cancellations we recommend that you continue checking the registration web site.
Discover robotic technology using robotic cubes, a robotic ball, and LEGO Education WeDo. Learn how to block code and use your creativity in this hands-on, bilingual Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math (STEAM) camp.
If you have any questions about the registration process or camps at the museum, please call the Customer Relations Team at 613-991-3053 or contact@IngeniumCanada.org.
|June 29 – July 3*||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$230|
|July 6–10||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$285|
|July 13–17||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$285|
|July 20–24||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$285|
|July 27–July 31||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$285|
|August 4–7*||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$230|
|August 10–14||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$285|
|August 17–21||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$285|
Taxes are included when applicable.
Before care and after care
|Before care||After care|
|8 a.m.–9 a.m.||4 p.m.–5 p.m.|
|$20 per week per child||$20 per week per child|
Notes and restrictions
- Camps are run in both official languages (English and French).
- A child is not allowed to be registered for more than one week of camp at the Canada Science and Technology Museum.
- A child must be the required age on August 31st, 2020, with the exception of the Science Explorers and Little Imagineers camps in which children must be four years old by June 29th, 2020.
- Camp will not run during the statutory holidays taking place Wednesday, July 1st, 2020 and Monday, August 3rd, 2020.
- Map: Location of camps.
- For the best experience during registration, please ensure you are accessing events.com with the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari (version 5.1 or higher). If you are using Internet Explorer it is recommended that you use version 11 or higher.