Perfect for “farmers-in-the-making,” this camp offers youth a chance to take part in a real, working farm! Campers “adopt” a calf, feed and groom it, muck out the stalls, and get a hands-on experience with the agriculture industry.
Online registration: Wednesday, February 20, 2019, at 8:00 p.m.
|June 24–28||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$285|
|July 2–5*||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$230|
|July 8–12||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$285|
|July 15–19||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$285|
|July 22–26||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$285|
|July 29–August 2||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$285|
|August 6–9*||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$230|
|August 12–16||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$285|
|August 19–23||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$285|
Taxes are included when applicable.
Feel free to take advantage of our Before Care and After Care hours.
|Before Care||After Care|
|8 a.m. to 9 a.m.||4 p.m. to 5 p.m.|
$20 per week per child
|$20 per week per child|
- Camps must be pre-booked.
- A child is not allowed to be registered for more than one week of camp. However, a second week may be booked if this camp is Sprouting Chefs culinary camp. Ingenium reserves the right to cancel the registrations for any child booked into more than one agricultural camp at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Children must be the required age by the last day of camps (August 31, 2019).
- Counsellor-to-child ratio is a minimum of 1 to 8.
- One snack will be provided daily and lunch on Friday.
- Each child receives a camp T-shirt.
- For location, see the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum map.
For the best experience, please ensure you are accessing events.com with the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari (version 5.1 or higher). If you are using Internet Explorer it is recommended that you use version 11 or higher.