Artifact Open Data Set: mash up the past, map the future
Tips for Using the Artifact Open Data Set
About the Data Set
The artifact data set
- includes data for all artifacts in Ingenium's collection
- contains more than 100,000 records
- is approximately 332MB in size
Subsets are available for
- each subject group; note: an artifact may appear in more than one subject group
- artifacts stored at each campus
- artifacts on loan to other institutions
Open Data CKAN Search Portal
You can search for subject terms by using Ingenium's open data CKAN Search Portal. The portal also allows you to browse by broad curatorial subject areas.
Ingenium’s data dictionary is available for reference.
The data set is bilingual; however, some information exists only in the language in which an artifact was catalogued. Each data set can be downloaded in separate English and French versions.Back to top