Have you charted a course for your future career, or are you still looking for inspiration?
Whether you’re grounded in indecision or ready for take-off, the Aviation and Space Career Exploration Fair has something for you!
High school, college, and university students are invited to the Canada Aviation and Space Museum for a free, two-day event that will highlight a world of future opportunities. Don’t miss the chance to meet over 20 exhibitors, representing an astounding array of careers in the fields of aviation and space.
Exhibitors will be on hand to tell you what working in their field is really like, and what types of summer jobs or co-ops are available. They can even help you plan the courses you’ll need to get where you want to go! You’ll have the chance to:
- Meet engineers and scientists, IT and mechanical professionals
- Try an air navigation simulation
- Talk to designers and developers working with robotics and autonomous vehicles
- Hear from museum volunteers, who will talk about their past work experiences in the industry
Important! Museum exhibitions are closed Tuesdays, but doors will be open for attendees of the Aviation and Space Career Exploration Fair.
Proudly supported by:
List of exhibitors:
- Air Inuit
- Algonquin College (Game Development)
- Boeing Canada
- Canadian Forces Recruiting Center Ottawa
- Canadian Mobility and Aerospace Institute
- Carleton University
- Collège La Cité (French website only)
- Elevate Aviation
- First Air
- Jazz Aviation
- Magellan Aerospace
- National Research Council of Canada
- NAV CANADA
- Ottawa Employment Hub (Local Employment Planning Council)
- Ottawa University - Faculty of Engineering
- Rockcliffe Flying Club
- Transport Canada