- 1 can (398 ml) coconut milk, frozen into cubes
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup (250 ml) coconut milk beverage
- 1 cup (250 ml) packed frozen spinach
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) peppermint extract
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) maple syrup
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) matcha green tea powder (optional)
- A few mint leaves for garnish (optional)
To make the coconut milk ice cubes, pour a can of coconut milk into an ice tray and freeze until set. When ready, put the coconut ice cubes into a blender along with the frozen banana. Pour in the coconut milk beverage and add the frozen spinach. Pulse a few times to mix. Then add the peppermint extract, vanilla extract, chopped fresh mint, the maple syrup and the green tea powder if using. Blend on high until everything is well combined and the beverage has a smooth like consistency. Garnish with mint leaves if desired.
Serve and enjoy!