- 2 cups (500 ml) canned or fresh corn, drained
- 2 cups (500 ml) canned or fresh cut green beans
- 2 cups (500 ml) butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup (250 ml) pasta shells
- 1 potato, peeled and diced
- 6 cups of water
- 3 vegetable broth cubes
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) roasted garlic and peppers seasoning
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) pepper
Place the corn, green beans, butternut squash, and potatoes into a pot, and pour in water and vegetable broth.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and add the pasta and the seasoning.
Simmer until vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes.
Blend flour into the butter, then stir into the soup. Increase heat to medium, and cook for 5 more minutes, or until the soup thickens.
Season with salt and pepper, and serve.