- 2 cups (500 ml) of cranberry juice
- 1 cup (250 ml) of orange juice
- 1 cup (250 ml) of apple cider
- 1 cup (250 ml) of pineapple juice
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- ½ cup (125 ml) whole fresh cranberries
- 2 tsp (2.5 ml) of honey
In a large pot over the stove on medium high heat, mix the cranberry juice, orange juice, apple cider and pineapple juice.
Add the cinnamon sticks and orange slices. Bring to a boil then reduce the heat and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the stove.
Serve warm, garnish with a few cranberries. Leftover juice can be refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Having a party? - Transfer to a slow cooker and set to warm for long-term serving.