- ¼ cup (60 ml) honey
- ¼ cup (60 ml) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups (500 ml) rolled oats
- ¼ cup (60 ml) wheat germ
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon (1 ml) salt
- 1 cup (250 ml) chocolate chips
- 1 cup (250 ml) dried cranberries
In a small pot, combine honey, brown sugar, and vanilla extract.
Heat over medium until sugar and honey are combined and smooth.
Make sure to stir it a couple of times.
In a bowl, combine oats, wheat germ, cinnamon, and salt.
Pour honey mixture over the oat mixture and stir well.
Pour granola onto a cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment paper.
Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Make sure you stir the granola often.
Maybe every 5 minutes or so.
Let cool on sheet pan.
Stir in dried cranberries and chocolate chips and enjoy.
Store in tight container for up to a couple of weeks.