- 1 can (796 ml) of diced tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) of mild salsa
- 1 can (540 ml) of white kidney beans
- 1 can (540 ml) of red kidney beans
- 1 can (341 ml) of whole corn kernels
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) roasted garlic & peppers seasoning
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cricket powder (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Pour the diced tomatoes and the salsa in a large pot over medium heat.
Rinse and drain the white kidney beans, red kidney beans and corn.
Add them to the pot.
Add the garlic powder, seasoning, cricket powder (if using) and salt and pepper to taste.
Mix well and lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and serve with corn chips.