This camp is full.
As there may be some cancellations we recommend that you continue checking our web site.
Perfect for “farmers-in-the-making,” this camp offers youth a chance to take part in a real working farm! Campers “adopt” a calf, feed and groom it, muck out the stalls, and get a hands-on experience with the agriculture industry.
|June 26–30||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$360|
|July 4–July 7*||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$300* 4-day camp|
|July 10–14||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$360|
|July 17–21||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$360|
|July 24–28||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$360|
|July 31– Aug 4||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$360|
|August 8–11*||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$300* 4-day camp|
|August 14–18||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$360|
Taxes are included when applicable.
Drop-off and pick-up
The camps will run from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with a flexible drop-off time from 8:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. and a flexible pick-up time from 4:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. This is included with camp registration.
Notes and restrictions
- Camps must be pre-booked.
- Camps are run in both official languages (English and French)
- A child is not allowed to be registered for more than one week of camp. Ingenium reserves the right to cancel the registrations for any child booked into more than one camp at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- The age of the child on August 31, 2023 will determine which camp they are eligible to register for.
- Counsellor-to-child ratio is a minimum of 1 to 8.
- Each child receives a camp T-shirt.
- Friday lunch is provided.
- Camp will not take place during the statutory holidays taking place Monday, July 3rd, 2023 and Monday, August 7th, 2023.
- You may cancel your registration up to three (3) weeks before the start of your camp week. There is a $40 fee for cancellations. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after the three week cut-off. Refunds will be issued in the event that the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum has to cancel a camp.
If you have any questions about the registration process or camps at the museum, please call the Customer Engagement Team at 613-991-3053 or contact@IngeniumCanada.org.